Myspace Password Reset
There are millions of MySpace users around the world. MySpace users may come across various issues and we are here to give a solution for two very common problems faced by MySpace users. One issue is reset MySpace password in case the user has forgotten the password. And another in change the MySpace password for various reasons but aware of the process. So, here we are going two discuss the complete process for both reset MySpace password and change MySpace password step by step.
Reset MySpace Password
You need to reset the password in case you have forgotten the existing MySpace password. MySpace allows users to easily reset the password with some simple steps. So you can follow the below discussed steps to reset MySpace password
- On your computer open a browser.
- Now go to Myspace.com by typing on the URL bar.
- Now click on the Sign In link in the left-hand side.
- On the sign-in page, click on the Forgot password link
- Alternatively, you can directly visit the link www.myspace.com/forgotpassword
- Now you have to enter the username or email id of the account for which you want to reset the password. Then click on the Submit button below
- Now you will receive a verification link on your alternative email id for the account
- Open your alternative email account and check inbox. Sometimes you may get the email in junk or spam folder.
- Open the email and click on the URL link provided in the email. Now you will be redirected to password reset page
- Enter your password in the required field and reconfirm it. Save the changes to reset MySpace password
Change MySpace Password
Sometimes users want to change MySpace password for security or other reason. Most of the time they do not know steps to change password. You can follow the below-discussed steps and easily change password
- Open the browser and go to MySpace home page
- Now click on the Sign-in link on the left hand side.
- Sign in to your account by using your existing username and password
- Once you login to your account, you can see the Settings option on the bottom of the screen
- Click on the settings to open menu options
- Now click on the Account option from the list
- You will Password option on the right panel, click on it
- After that, you have to enter the current password in the designated field and the new password, which you want to set in the second filed
- After that just verify the password and save changes. You have successfully changed the MySpace password.