Juno Email Account Recovery
Juno email service is a very popular email service that is used worldwide. It was the first company that offers free of cost email services on the internet. For more than 10 years, Juno is leading on the top and maintaining the trust of its users and provides user-friendly features for emailing. The email provider offers the option to change passwords.
However, Juno Email is generally known for its error-free mailing services. There are times when Juno email users face technical issues when they use their email account and reset their password.
Change Juno Mail Password
Juno lets the users access their email account for various confidential tasks but users need to be concerned about privacy. What if someone has your Juno email password? Don’t worry, You can simply Change the Juno email password by following a simple process.
Steps to Change Password of Juno Email Account
- First of all, you need to go to the official Juno email sign-in page.
- Use your member ID and password which has been provided to log in your Juno email account.
- Then, click on my account section and then choose change password icon.
- Next, fill the member ID field and type your current password into the box given, then press enter.
- After typing a new password for your Juno account into the blank boxes to complete the submission, click submit my request tab.
Reset Your Juno Email Password
Forgetting password is the most common issue nowadays but don’t get stressed, just follow the simple steps to reset Juno email password:
- First of all, to reset your password you have to provide your Juno member ID and 4-digit PIN for verification.
- If you are a Juno Speed band or Juno platinum member than you can use your credit card’s last 4-digit number that is used by you to pay the account.
- If you do your payments by cheque then you have to use Juno account number for verification purposes.
- On your desktop double click on Juno and select Email to connect further.
- After that look out for Menu, in that section, select Password and security.
- Then you have to type your current password then a new password and confirm it.
- At last click ok to finish and your password will be reset.
Some Points to Remember about Juno Email account Password change process
- To make your account more secure, you should change Juno’s email password 3 to 6 months and you must also repeat it in this time interval.
- For making your password stronger password must contain any combination of numbers 3-12 Characters and any combination of lowercase letters.
Reset your Juno email account password without any problem
In case you still unable to recover your Juno password by following the above steps, you must contact Juno’s email recovery number to reset the Juno email password. And you will get help from the technical experts as soon as possible. Also, you may contact them at any time they are accessible around the clock.