Opera is a widely used freeware web browser for multi-platforms and developed by Opera software. It offers many features and facilities to the user. You can also create an account with an Opera browser. It is very common that users forgot their password and therefore not able to access the account. In case you have forgotten the password for your opera account and want to recover it, you are in the right place.
Here we are going to talk about how to recover Opera password in detail. Even if you are not a technical expert, you can easily follow the process and recover your forgotten password. So, you can follow the below steps to recover your Opera password
- Open the Opera browser window.
- Now go to the Settings section
- On the left sidebar click on the Advanced option
- Then go to the Privacy & Security under Advanced section
- Then tap on the Manage passwords under Password and forms
- Then you need to search ‘auth.opera.com’ in the search bar of the Opera password manager
- Here you can see all the details related to your account including your password.
If you have never sign in to your Opera account, you cannot check password details in Opera password manager. In that case, you need to reset the Opera account password. Users can follow the below steps for resetting account password in opera
- Open Opera browser
- Now go to the sign-in page of Opera
- Click on the forgot password link there
- You need to enter the verified email address
- You will receive an email for resetting the password
- Click on the email message received from Opera and follow the steps to reset the password