Outlook – it is an email application that also includes calendar, task manager, contact manager, note taking ad even wed browsing which indeed aids in communication to each other in a better way and more simplified manner. It can be used by an individual or the same can be used at the official level with the Microsoft Exchange Server and Microsoft SharePoint Server. In order to make it secure it is password protected.
How to Recover Outlook Password- if an individual is not able to access the email as he or she has forgotten the password or on the official ground and employee needs the password of the employee who has left the organization can recover the same by taking the steps as noted below
Recover Outlook account if I forgot my email address
- Visit the Outlook official sign-in page in your browser.
- You will get a prompt for sign-in options.
- As you have forgotten your email click on the Sign-in options link given below.
- Then you will be redirected to the Sign-in options page.
- Tap on Forgot my username at bottom of the page. It’s only validated for Personal accounts only.
- Further, you will get an alert to recover your username. You can enter any recovery email address or phone number registered with your Microsoft account.
- Enter your recovery email or phone number and hit on the Next tab.
- If you have selected phone number you will receive a prompt for verification options such as via text or call.
- Enter the security code to verify yourself and follow the onscreen instructions to recover your forgotten email address.
Recover Outlook account if I forgot my password
- Visit the Outlook official sign-in page in your browser.
- Enter your Outlook account email in the requisite field and tap on the Next tab.
- Then you will be redirected to the Enter password page. Since you have forgotten your password, hit on Forgot my password link.
- Further, you will get a prompt “Why can’t you sign in?”. Here you will receive options. Click on the first option “I forgot my password” and tap on the Next tab.
- Then you will get Recover your account page. Input the characters you see on the screen and click on the Next tab.
- You will be navigated to “We need to verify your identity”. Choose your alternative to verify your identity.
- Enter your recovery email or phone number associated with your Microsoft account and tap on the Send code tab.
- In case if you don’t have any contact for verification, click on “I don’t have any of these”.
- Input the verification code in the password recovery text box page and your password will be recovered.
Recover Outlook account if the account is hacked
Clear virus or malware from your system before the password reset option.
- Press windows start button and type Windows Defender in the search box.
- Follow the given onscreen instructions.
Change or reset your password
- Login to your account. If you can access your account then change or reset your password.
- Tap the gear icon in the upper right corner of the dashboard. Choose “More Mail Settings” from the menu.
- You will be redirected to the options page and in “Manage Your Account” header hit on account info to access the language menu.
- Click on the “Change Password” menu and it will prompt a password form.
- Input your old and new passwords. Confirm your new password, it must be case sensitive and of at least 8 characters.
- Once completed saving all the password changes. Further login to your account and verify all your account details.
Recover deleted Outlook account
- If you have permanently deleted your Outlook account you cannot access it back. But you can access a recently deleted Outlook account.
- Double-tap on the “Computer” icon on your desktop and move to “C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Outlook”. Copy the exact name of the .pst file.
- Tap on the following “Start>Programs>Microsoft Office>Outlook” to open Outlook.
- Hit on the “File” tab on the top-left side of the page and choose “Import and Export”.
- Tap on “Import from another file or program” and further tap Next.
- Then tap on “Personal Folder File (.pst)” and click Next.
- In “C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Outlook\Outlook.pst” alter your username to actual username and Outlook.pst to your.pst and hit on Next tab.
- Choose top of the hierarchy to import the entire file and hit on the “Finish” tab. Now you can get back your removed Outlook account.
Download and Install Outlook Password Recovery
one will be required to download the complete setup package of Outlook Password Recovery and then save the same on the computer
Register Outlook Password Recovery
- Start the Outlook Password Recovery program
- In the given field enter the username and the registration code
- Start Outlook Repair Pst Repair Tool and start looking for the corrupted files PST files from local drive
- Select all the corrupted PSt files in order to initiate the repair of corrupted password protected PSt file
- View the repaired PSt file which can be done by clicking on options that on screens left
- Hit on the option Save Repaired in order to save repaired PSt file
Outlook PSt Repair Tool will aid in the following way
- It will ensure that complete email with the attachments, contacts, calendar, notes and so forth will be retrieved
- Even the emails which were deleted by mistake or due to some technical glitch will also be recovered
- One can save all the recovered emails in EML, MSG, RTF, HTML and PDF formats
- It will support encrypted and password protected PST files
- You will be able to manage your emails more effectively in regards to Date, From, To, Subject, Type, Attachment and Importance
One will be to recover the password by taking the steps as mentioned above and one will be able access the email again
How to secure Outlook account
- The very fundamental factor for privacy is having a strong password. Your password must be in a combination of uppercase, lowercase, alphanumeric and special characters.
- Your Outlook account must be two-factor authentication or two-step verification enabled.
- You must regularly monitor your account activity or details and your account must be regularly updated.
You can very quickly and easily resolve your problems following the above-noted solutions. Well if you still lag at some point you can contact Microsoft Outlook help desk for more advanced solutions