I’m stuck on the login; my friend reset my password to my Laptop to stop children get access to personal photographs. But want to see those valuable pictures, Oh my God! I forget the password.
Here are a few steps to overcome this common human error that is forgetting passwords.
Ways to how to reset HP Laptop login password:
Way 1 – Reset Login Password of HP Laptop
- Firstly, open your HP Laptop using a password reset disk
- You have to insert the password reset disk on your HP laptop.
- Next, turn on it and start it to login screen
- There is a password the text box on the screen so enter an incorrect password, then press ‘Enter’.
- As you enter then you receive a pop-up message which is telling you the password is incorrect.
- Now you find a link that is ‘Reset Password’ and you’ve to click on it.
Way 2 – Unlock HP Laptop with the installation disk
- When you find that the Windows installing screen appears then you’ve pressed ‘Shift+F10’
- This pressing leads to prompts the screen.
Way 3 – Restore your HP Laptop to factory settings
- You’ve to backup any data that you want to keep.
- Next, restart or power on your laptop.
- Be quick to press ‘F11’, repeatedly.
- Now, click ‘Advanced Options’
- After this click ‘Troubleshoot’.
- Then you find Reset so click on it.
- Next step is removing all so clicks ‘Remove Everything’.
- Your HP Laptop ready to sign-in so click ‘All Drives’.
If want to get additional support you can take help from HP Support Community Page, they will guide in a possible way.