It’s quite frustrating if you get webbed in an online account because you have forgotten your account password. Today there is no paucity of online channels, and a normal user has registered on approximately ten different online handles. And tedious tasks come as you forget the password. Due to security reasons, you cannot be permitted ahead with further operations.
And if you are hanging through similar circumstances with Pandoradon’t worry here we have proper measures to set your glitches. Basically Pandora is free of cost, so it’s a sigh of relief for you. But in case, if you accessing a subscription of Pandora One so the further approach for your account can be a little bit sophisticated.
Following are the steps to reset a Pandora password:
- Visit Pandora official website in your browser and hit on the login tab in the top-right corner of the page.
- You will get a login window, tap on Forgot Password link at the bottom of the page.
- Then enter your email address in the requisite field for sign up purposes. Then hit on the Reset Password tab given below the password field.
- Further, visit your email client and get your email from Pandora Support titled “Reset Your Pandora Password”.
- Tap on it and then click on the given blue hyperlink. Make sure to access this hyperlink within 24 hours of generation, otherwise, it will not work as it gets expired.
- Then set your new password of at least 6 characters for your Pandora account in New Password field. Create a strong password keeping your security in mind as well as you can remember it ahead.
- Re-enter your password in Confirm password field and afterward click on the Reset Password tab.
Pandora Password Reset on Mobile
In this way, you can easily reset your Pandora password. You can even reset it on your mobile. Here are the steps for Pandora password reset on your mobile:
- Open the Pandora application on your mobile device.
- Then hit on the option of Forgotten Password given below the Pandora sign in field.
- Further, enter the email address that you have registered with your Pandora account.
- Once completed with the above-mentioned instructions then reset your Pandora password either via entering the verification code sent on your email or just tap the link sent in your email.
- After doing this, set up your new password during the reset procedure and confirm your password by entering it twice.
- Follow the rest of the given onscreen instructions to complete your password recovery process.
You can follow the above-given directives and can easily get back to your account operations. For password management purposes, you can switch to password manager tools they will store your password securely.
For more details, you can visit their customer care or technical support team for more advanced options and solutions