Is your account out of your access? Not a big deal! It has been a common issue, as the number of hackers is increasing globally. Well, the first thing you are suggested to do is to try default account recovery options. If you are moving with this option, you will be insisted to identify the account that can be done by entering your full name or friend’s name. However, there is a fair chance that friends and family members added to your account will receive spam messages if the account is under the access of any hacker. Here we have given some of the genuine account recovery options, including the default account recovery.
Recover your Facebook account with the default account recovery option
- Open your loved web browser and launch to the official website of Facebook
- Go to the top-right corner of the login window
- Click on Forgot your account? or Can’t log in?
- Now you need to identify the lost account – fill-up the form of identification
- Move to the next window and select I Forgot My Account
- A list of email addresses will appear
- Here you need to choose an email address from the list of appeared ones
- Don’t have access to any of them?
- If you don’t, just click on No longer have access to these
- Follow the on-screen instructions and recover your account
Recover your Facebook account with the help of family members
- Open Facebook’s official webpage and go to the login section
- Enter the email ID of the concerned friend
- Now you need to click on the LOG IN icon and ask Facebook to help you in recovering the account with the help of your family members
- Select a family member who is added to your friend list
- Facebook will send a security code to that family member
- Collect that code and enter it
- Facebook will now allow you to enter a new password
- Save the changes
Recover your Facebook account with the help of your friends
No problem if you don’t have enough trust in your family members who are added to your friend list. Facebook also allows you to settle the issue called someone using my Facebook account with the help of trusted friends. To move with it, you need to select a friend from your friend list. And inform him/her that you are going to send a security code. Ask Facebook to send that code and collect it. Now you will have to enter the received code. Wait a few minutes and get the account back.